Delivering your seafood fresh to your door is our priority! Therefore, please make sure that the address you provide is correct. We cannot guarantee deliveries to incorrect addresses. Most of the Phillips Seafood product line is perishable and requires special handling.
- Our normal shipping days are Monday through Thursday.
- Orders placed Monday through Thursday before noon will be shipped for the next day's delivery. Orders must be in by noon on Monday through Thursday to be able to ship for next day delivery.
- Orders placed Thursday after noon through Monday at noon will be scheduled to be shipped on Monday for Tuesday arrival.
- If you wish to delay the shipment of your order, please contact us to request a future shipping date and add this in the "Special instructions for seller" box.
- To include a personalized note for your recipient, please include your desired message in the "Special instructions for seller" box.
- We do not ship to Alaska or Hawaii; we do not ship internationally outside of the contiguous United States.
- Gift cards are shipped via USPS regular first class mail for $1 per order, unless requested otherwise.
It is important to note that because we expedite your perishable orders by shipping via FedEx, we cannot ship to P.O. Box addresses. Weather and major holidays may change delivery availability. All orders are subject to availability of product and subject to the FedEx shipping schedule.
All orders are shipped signature release - no signature is required. This means, if no one is there to receive the order from our carrier, the driver will leave the order at your door. This signifies acceptance of the order the same as a signature. We recommend that someone be there within the designated time frame to accept the order and properly refrigerate it. We will e-mail you the carrier tracking number when your order is shipped, which will allow you to monitor the delivery of your order.
If this is a gift, please be sure to alert the recipient that something perishable will be delivered via FedEx.
For any special needs or requests, please feel free to contact us by phone at (410) 685-6600 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchasing with a Phillips Seafood gift card:
If you would like to use a Phillips Seafood gift card to pay for your purchase, please contact us directly at (410) 685-6600 or reach out to us by email at email@example.com.
Phillips Seafood strives to ship you the freshest seafood available anywhere. When your order leaves our facility, it is packed with more than enough refrigerant to prevent spoilage. However, if you receive your order and it is damaged or spoiled due to negligence by Phillips Seafood, we will replace the item free of charge or refund you your money.
Please do not discard any suspected spoilage until a representative from Phillips Seafood is contacted. Please contact us at (410) 685-6600 immediately.
601 E. Pratt Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
Phone: (410) 685-6600