Delivering your seafood fresh to your door is our priority! Therefore, please make sure that the address you provide is correct. We cannot guarantee deliveries to incorrect addresses. Most of the Phillips Seafood product line is perishable and requires special handling.
HOLIDAY SHIPPING DETAILS:
- CHRISTMAS: To receive your order before Christmas, orders must be placed by 12 noon Eastern Time on Monday, December 20th. Any orders received after this time will not be shipped until Monday, December 27th.
- NEW YEARS: To receive your order before New Year's Day, orders must be placed by 12 noon Eastern time on Tuesday, December 28th. All orders received after this date will be shipped on our normal shipping days the week of January 3rd.
STANDARD SHIPPING DETAILS:
- Our normal shipping days are Monday through Thursday.
- Orders placed Monday through Thursday before noon will be shipped for the next day's delivery. Orders must be in by noon on Monday through Thursday to be able to ship for next day delivery. Some exceptions may occur, but you will be notified if this happens. Shipping will still be overnight once the order is processed.
- Orders placed Thursday after noon through Monday at noon will be scheduled to be shipped on Monday for Tuesday arrival.
- If you wish to delay the shipment of your order, please contact us to request a future shipping date and add this in the "Special instructions for seller" box.
- To include a personalized note for your recipient, please include your desired message in the "Special instructions for seller" box.
- We do not ship to Alaska or Hawaii; we do not ship internationally outside of the contiguous United States.
- Gift cards are shipped via USPS regular first class mail for $1 per order, unless requested otherwise.
It is important to note that because we expedite your perishable orders by shipping via FedEx, we cannot ship to P.O. Box addresses. Weather and major holidays may change delivery availability. All orders are subject to availability of product and subject to the FedEx shipping schedule.
Most orders are shipped signature release - no signature is required. This means, if no one is there to receive the order from our carrier, the driver will leave the order at your door. This signifies acceptance of the order the same as a signature. We recommend that someone be there within the designated time frame to accept the order and properly refrigerate it. We will e-mail you the carrier tracking number when your order is processed, which will allow you to monitor the delivery of your order.
If this is a gift, please be sure to alert the recipient that something perishable will be delivered via FedEx.
For any special needs or requests, please feel free to contact us by phone at (410) 685-6600 or by email at email@example.com.
Purchasing with a Phillips Seafood gift card:
If you would like to use a Phillips Seafood gift card to pay for your purchase, please contact us directly at (410) 685-6600 or reach out to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phillips Seafood strives to ship you the freshest seafood available anywhere. When your order leaves our facility, it is packed with more than enough refrigerant to prevent spoilage. However, if you receive your order and it is damaged or spoiled due to negligence by Phillips Seafood, please contact us immediately. Do not discard any suspected spoilage until a representative from Phillips Seafood is contacted. Please contact us at (410) 685-6600. You may be asked to send photos of the damaged or spoiled product.
601 E. Pratt Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
Phone: (410) 685-6600